Saturday, October 6, 2012

9.3.12




Dear Family,

Sorry this one has to be a fast one.  We had to do some kind of survey thing and now I don't have a lot of time to write.

It sounds like you all are doing awesome.  Labor Day weekend, I bet, was sweet!!! That’s why I’m emailing you on Tuesday instead of yesterday. Because of the holiday, the library was closed.  Well anyways, the biggest thing that happened this week was transfer calls came in and drum roll please....... I'm getting transferred to St. Stephen New Brunswick. It is right on the border of Maine and New Brunswick.  Crazy huh? 3 months in an area and now I’m already leaving.  I’m going to miss Caribou and the people here.  It's hard to say goodbye - ha.  You guys know me; I don't like goodbyes at all. I bore my testimony at church on Sunday and thanked everyone for their support and everything.  They are really nice people.  Well Elder Harris is staying here and training a new missionary again. My new companion down in St. Stephen is going to be Elder Hadley. The same Elder Hadley that was in my MTC district. I roomed with him at the MTC, so that’s going to be cool.

Well I am sorry but I have to go. I might send another one later today, if we have time. 

Hope all is good. Love you all very much.

Elder Beckert

(Later that day)

My new mailing address is PO Box 1359 Calais Me, 04619. So start sending things there.  You guys are awesome and I’m sorry this email isn’t very exciting, but don't worry I’m going to try to have the next one be better :) Have a great week everyone. Love you guys:)

Elder Beckert

No comments:

Post a Comment