Saturday, October 6, 2012

8.20.12



Hello Family,

Thank you for all your emails. It’s wonderful to hear how you guys are doing. Good luck to all of you on your way back to school.  I did get that package you sent mom, thank you for it.  And yes, I’ve been eating, actually, pretty healthy. So, it's all good. 

Thank you, Mom, for the little quote from Elder Packer. I’m trying not to let things distract me, and I’m doing well. No need to worry. I know why I’m out here. Thank you for the quote, I liked it:).

Well, this past week was great! We had a baptism for the girl, and it went well. She bore here testimony after and so did I.  She is very spiritual and excited about her new life.  We are doing well here in Caribou. We’re meeting some nice people, and hopefully we can keep contacting them and help them.

I think that it is awesome that Jacob and Allison are ready to go to the MTC. They will do great!! I'm getting better at talking to people - ha. I actually don't mind it.  It's fun to hear some of the stories that people have here. They are sweet to talk to. On several occasions people have told me that I have a cool flow about me and that my speech is like a "surfer dude" - ha.  I might have told you this, but it happens kind of a lot when people just notice things you do.  Maybe it's not a good thing that I have that style about me - ha. But I do, so it must be okay. 

Sorry to keep it short today but we have room inspections so I gotta go.

I'll get pictures to you guys hopefully soon.

Have a great week.  Love you all.

Love Elder Beckert

No comments:

Post a Comment